Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY
The Large Community of the Year Award recognizes an apartment community with over 150 units that excels in service both to the resident and community. Financial performance will also be considered. Communities must be a member of NAA to be eligible for this award. Preview the Large Community of the Year Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Community
- Description of Community's service to residents, including customer service, maintenance schedules & philosophy, and a description of the surrounding neighborhood
- Description of Community's impact on the local community, including occupancy rate/retention, environmental, and community service
- Description of Community's strategies to stand out among competitors
- Description of how financial performance is maximized
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Commitment to Service
- Demonstrated Impact on Local Community
- Demonstrated Financial Performance Maximization
Applicants will be charged $225 per entry for the Large Community of the Year Award. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.