Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY
The Major Rehab Community of the Year Award recognizes a recently renovated apartment community (completed after January 1, 2020) that excels in service both to the resident and community. Communities must be a member of NAA to be eligible for this award. Preview the Major Rehab Community of the Year Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Community
- Description of why the Community was Renovated
- Description of Renovation Features with unique purposes
- Description of Residents' response
- Description of Improved Financial Performance
- Rehab of Community Timeline
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Commitment to Service
- Demonstrated Renovation Success
- Demonstrated Improved Financial Performance
Applicants will be charged $225 per entry for the Major Rehab Community of the Year. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.