Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY
The New Construction Community of the Year Award recognizes a new apartment community (opening after January 1, 2020) that excels in service both to the resident and community. Communities must be a member of NAA to be eligible for this award. Preview the New Construction Community of the Year Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Community
- Description of Community's service to residents, including customer service, maintenance schedules & philosophy, and a description of the surrounding neighborhood
- Description of Community's impact on the local community, including occupancy rate/retention, environmental, and community service
- Description of Innovative ways that have attracted new residents
- Description of Implemented strategies to set the community apart from other new communities
- Description of Development Timeline
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Commitment to Service
- Demonstrated Impact on Community
- Demonstrated Innovation and Strategic Planning
Applicants will be charged $225 per entry for the New Construction of the Year Award. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.