Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN SUPPLIER SALES
The Supplier Sales Professional of the Year Award recognizes a sales professional who best exemplifies the characteristics of professionalism, service and expertise. Sales must be the nominee’s primary duty (minimum of 75 percent) within the business. Preview the Supplier Sales Professional of the Year Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Company
- Describe Nominee's Sales Technique or Strategy
- Describe People, Lessons or Experiences that Positively Influence Nominee's Performance
- Describe How Co-Workers Would Describe Nominee
- Describe the Biggest Challenge (Personal or Professional) Nominee Overcame in the Past Year
- Describe What the Nominee Wants Customers to Remember about their Sales Experience
- Describe any other Professional Accomplishments including NAA and Affiliate Involvement this Person has Done throughout 2019-2020
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Sales Expertise
- Commitment to Service
- Professional Accomplishments
- NAA and Affiliate Involvement
Applicants will be charged $275 per entry for the Supplier Sales Professional of the Year Award. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.