Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Winners will be awarded based on the accomplishments at a particular apartment community. Please do not submit entries for company-wide initiatives.
Applications are scored on a 100-point scale, and the weight of each section is provided in the submission form.
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- Describe the program in detail, including the goal and whether the program achieved the intended results. Include the following in your response:
- What was your target audience—staff or residents?
- What methods did you use to reach your target audience?
- How did you measure success? (i.e. Did you provide training to X amount of people? Or did you communicate with residents X amount of times?)
- Note whether the property has received any certifications or any awards related to this program.
- Supporting materials (25 points).
- Samples of internal or external marketing. In other words, document how you educated staff or residents.
- Photos of events that were held as part of the program.
- Examples of press or media coverage.
- Testimonials from staff or residents attesting to the program's success.
Submissions should be no more than 500 words in length, not including supplemental materials.