Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Applications are scored on a 100-point scale, and the weight of each section is provided in the submission form.
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- What was the scope of the project?
- Was it focused on common areas or resident units?
- What makes the particular solution unique or innovative? (75 points)
- What was the estimated percent of energy savings ROI? (i.e. Did you reduce resident complaints by X amount? Or did you improve maintenance performance by X amount?) (25 points)
- Supporting materials
- Spec Sheets
- Proof of cost savings
- Calculations of estimated savings
Submissions should be no more than 500 words in length, not including supplemental materials.