Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) ACE Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the field of apartment career development and/or contributions made to, or on behalf of, NAAEI and its professional education interests and initiatives.
The ACE Industry Educator Award celebrates educators who have expanded the scope of career development and education initiatives beyond their responsibilities as a professional educator. Education is part of the job description of the professional educator.
The ACE Industry Practitioner Award celebrates volunteer leaders who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to the career development and education initiatives of NAAEI and the apartment industry. The volunteer leader’s job does not primarily deal with education, and education endeavors are beyond the scope of his or her job description.
The candidate must be nominated by a member of NAA (any member who will be involved in the judging process of this award is excluded from nominating a candidate).
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- fully answers the following questions:
- Please provide a brief background on the individual being nominated.
- What makes this person an outstanding candidate and deserving of the ACE award?
- Please specifically describe their contributions, expertise, activities and any other achievements that pertain to this award.
- Cite examples of how this candidate has demonstrated their commitment to apartment industry education and the promotion of apartment careers.
- What is this candidate's unique approach to career development and apartment industry education?