Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The NAA Affiliate Awards recognize affiliates in five areas:
- Community Service
- Membership Development
- Government Affairs
Submissions are intended to apply to programs achieved during the previous year, 2016. Submissions may be for one program or a series of programs.
- Community Service entries may include, but are not limited to: resident relations programs, media promotions, public/private partnership programs, charity efforts and crime prevention activities.
- Communications entries may include, but are not limited to: publications, newsletters, form letters, regular and special event promotions, and print and electronic media campaigns.
- Membership Development entries may include but are not limited to: recruitment programs, retention programs, new member orientations, special award programs, and member benefit programs.
- Government Affairs entries may include, but are not limited to: legislative programs, voter registration drives, Political Action Committee (PAC) solicitation campaigns and non-campaign assistance programs.
- Education entries may include, but are not limited to: NAAEI designation programs, special seminars, workshops and panels, and professional development programs.
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- Program goals and objectives
- Target program audience / size of target audience
- Demonstration of program success & how it was measured
- Innovativeness of program
- Cost effectiveness of program
- Percentage of target audience reached by program (Communications & Education Awards only)
- Impact of the program as measured by target audience response to program (Communications Award only)
- Degree of political support or opposition to program's goals & objectives (Government Affairs Award only)
- Ability to identify other organizations sharing same goals and build a coalition (Government Affairs Award only)
- Ability to attract member volunteers to participate in program (Community Service Award only)
- Impact on organization receiving the service (Community Service Award only)
- Public recognition of association for community service (Community Service Award only)
- Timeliness of program delivery (If in response to emerging issue) (Education Award only)
- Demonstration of growth in numbers of property management and vendor members (Membership Development Award only)
- Demonstration of retention of property management and vendor-supplier members (Membership Development Award only)
- Involvement of members in execution of program (Membership Development Award only)
- Sample materials