Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN AFFILIATE ADVOCACY
The Affiliate Advocacy Award is only open to the state and local apartment associations affiliated with the National Apartment Association. Entries may include, but are not limited to: legislative programs, voter registration drives, Political Action Committee (PAC) solicitation campaigns and non-campaign assistance programs. Submissions are intended to apply to programs achieved during the previous year, 2019. Past winners are NOT eligible for consideration again for the same entry/project for 5 years. Preview the Affiliate Advocacy Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Program Goals and Objectives
- Description of Target Program Audience / Size of Target Audience
- Demonstration of Program Success & How it was Measured
- Demonstrated Innovativeness of Program
- Demonstrated Cost Effectiveness of Program
- Degree of Political Support or Opposition to Program's Goals & Objectives
- Ability to Identify Other Organizations Sharing Same Goals and Build a Coalition
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Program Success
- Demonstrated Program Innovativeness
- Demonstrated Cost Effectiveness
There is no fee associated with the Affiliate Award categories.