Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN CORPORATE SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
The #NAAGives Award recognizes a management company member that is dedicated to making a difference through Corporate Service Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Through charitable giving, volunteer programs and company community service policies, this organization has shown outstanding commitment to their local community and the social wellbeing of others. Preview the #NAAGives Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Organization's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives and Benefits to Local Community
- Organization's Participation in CSR Activities
- Samples of Media Coverage Received from CSR Efforts
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives
- Demonstrated Benefits to Local Community
- Displayed Evidence of Substantial Efforts to Make a Difference
Applicants will be charged $225 per entry for the #NAAGives Award. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.