Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Introduced in 2017, the NAA Rising Star Award strives to recognize a professional with fewer than 10 years of service who has made noteworthy contributions to his or her organization and the apartment industry at large.
All NAA Rising Star Award nominees must be NAA members in good standing to apply, and are open to owner/manager members, supplier members and affiliate staff.
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- A letter of recomendation describing why the nominee is deserving of the award (500 words or fewer)
- Outline of NAA and NAA-affiliated Apartment Association involvement and accomplishments, including committee participation
- Outline of professional accomplishments
- Outline of activities related to advocacy on behalf of the apartment industry
- List of any professional credentials attained during the past (5) five years.
NAA reserves the right to verify the information in the nomination by submitting it for review by the local affiliated apartment association and the nominee’s supervisor. The nominee is responsible for submitting correct and up-to-date supervisor information in the nomination.
The NAA NEXT GEN Chair, Vice Chair and Staff Liaison determine the winner. Please note, past winners are not eligible for consideration again for 5 years.