Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN INDUSTRY EDUCATION
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) ACE Awards recognize outstanding achievement in the field of apartment career development and/or contributions made to, or on behalf of, NAAEI and its professional education interests and initiatives.
The ACE Industry Practitioner Award celebrates volunteer leaders who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to the career development and education initiatives of NAAEI and the apartment industry. The volunteer leader’s job does not primarily deal with education, and education endeavors are beyond the scope of his or her job description. The candidate must be nominated by a member of NAA (any member who will be involved in the judging process of this award is excluded from nominating a candidate). Preview the NAAEI Apartment Career & Education (ACE) Industry Practitioner Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Background Information of Nominee
- Describe Contributions, Expertise, Activities and Accomplishments
- Specific Examples of Commitment to Apartment Industry Education and Promotion of Apartment Careers
- Describe Unique Approach to Career Development and Apartment Industry Education
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstration of Commitment to Apartment Industry & the Promotion of Apartment Careers
- Unique Approach to Career Development and Apartment Industry Education
- Evidence of Contributions and Achievements with regard to Career Development & Education Initiatives
Applicants will be charged $50 per entry for all Individual Achievement Awards. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.