Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN DEI ADVANCEMENT & LEADERSHIP
NAA’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Champion Award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated a strong commitment and made outstanding contributions to the advancement of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) within their company, community and/or the rental housing industry. All DEI Champion award nominees must be NAA members in good standing to apply, and are open to owner/manager members, supplier members and affiliate staff. Preview the NAA DEI Champion Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Specific Examples of Advocating and Championing for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Within Your Organization, Local Community, or the Rental Housing Industry
- Demonstrated Impact From Your DEI Efforts
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Commitment to DEI Advancement
- Demonstrated Impact and Contributions
- Displayed Evidence of Successful Diversity Efforts
Applicants will be charged $50 per entry for all Individual Achievement Awards. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.