Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN EMERGING LEADERSHIP
The NAA Emerging Leader Award strives to recognize a professional with fewer than 10 years of service who has made noteworthy contributions to his or her organization and the apartment industry at large. All NAA Emerging Leader Award nominees must be NAA members in good standing to apply, and are open to owner/manager members, supplier members and affiliate staff. Preview the NAA Emerging Leader Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Summary of Why the Nominee is Deserving of the award
- A Letter of Recommendation
- Outline of NAA and NAA-Affiliated Apartment Association Involvement and Accomplishments, including Committee Participation
- Outline of Professional Accomplishments
- Outline of Activities Related to Advocacy on behalf of the Apartment Industry
- List of any Professional Credentials Attained During the Past (5) Five Years.
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Service to NAA & Local Apartment Association
- Demonstrated Service to Advocacy
- Demonstrated Commitment to Education & Career
- Recommendation Letter
Applicants will be charged $50 per entry for all Individual Achievement Awards. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.