Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION
The Technology Innovation Award recognizes technological innovation and excellence at an apartment community. Awards will be reviewed narrowed down to three finalists, based on the content of the entry’s application form, by judges comprised of industry peers and experts from NAA's Technology Committee. Preview the Technology Innovation Award application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Community Description
- Description of Problem or Opportunity this Innovative Technology is Addressing
- Description of the Technology Solution and How it has Significantly Improved the Residents Experience OR the Efficiency of an Aspect of Operations/Sales, or both.
- Description of the Company's Approach to Identifying the Need, Researching Alternatives, Implementing the Solution, and Supporting the Apartment Community Team Members as they Mastered Processed and Assisted Residents
- Quantitative Metrics used to Measure Success
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Community Impact
- Comprehensive Experience
- Increased operational efficiencies/Return on Investment
Applicants will be charged $275 per entry for the Technology Innovation Award. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.