Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
The NAA Excellence Awards’ NSC Achievement Award is an individual award based on achievement and personal contributions to the apartment industry.
In addition to basic contact information, please be prepared to submit the following:
- A summary statement describing the nominee's accomplishments and why he/she is deserving of the award, in accordance with the judging criteria below.
All NSC Achievement Award nominees will be judged on the following criteria:
- Nominee must be an NAA member in good standing
- Nominee must be a member of—or involved in—the NSC at some point in their career
- Nominee may not nominate themselves
- Nominee may not be a current NSC officer
- Nominee may not have received the award in the past five years
NSC Achievement Award voting will be conducted by email ballot in March—one voting member per NSC company.