Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY
The Community of the Year Awards represent the very best in the apartment housing industry. These awards recognize excellence in the following categories: Small (-150 units), Large (150+ units), Affordable, Military, and Student. Service is a very important component of these awards; service to the resident and service to the community. Financial performance will also be considered. The winning communities must be a member of NAA in good standing to be eligible for an Excellence award. Preview the Community Awards application questions here.
APPLICATION FIELD REQUIREMENTS
- Description of Community
- Timeline of Development OR Rehab of Community
- Property Photographs
- Samples of Community Marketing Materials
- Site Plans
- Complete Amenity Package with Details
- Financial Data
WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated Service to the Resident (floor layouts, interior and exterior structure, customer service, property of maintenance, appropriateness to locale).
- Demonstrated Service to the Community (environmental awareness, occupancy rate/retention, community involvement).
- Financial Performance Against Market Area.
Applicants will be charged $275 per entry for all Community of the Year Awards. Applicants are required to pay online at the end of submission process, and by credit card only.
**We recommend using the Google Chrome browser to submit your Excellence Award Application.